Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks a lot, Kenny Chesney

So, yesterday I got a cease & desist email from Kenny Chesney's peeps - apparently he's not too fond of his name being attached to poorly drawn marker drawings by a bored thirty-something. So, in accordance with the law, the name of my blog has now changed to Markerpiece Theater.

For the record "Kenny Chesney Serious" is a phrase my best bud Hannah came up with to describe times when you're completely serious about something utterly ridiculous. Its like how Kenny Chesney sings, totally seriously, that a woman thinks his tractor is sexy and it really turns her on when he's out there in pukkas and a sleeveless t-shirt, tilling up the land on his john deere.

I'm currently accepting ideas for new blog names if you've got any good ideas.

Thanks
Morgan


5 comments:

  1. Ah man that sucks! Your blog made me want to listen to Kenny Chesney, now not so much...also it made me realise there's another Chesney besides Chesney Hawkes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm a real threat to the Chesney empire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Chenny Kesney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should devote this blog to parody drawings of Kenny Chesney 100% of the time from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog looks different! Nice to see all colorful drawings of Kenny Chesney! I love to listen to music and have ordered Kenny Chesney tickets from GoodSeatTickets

    ReplyDelete